Drives the Motors Division R&D dept guaranteeing excellence in the electronics, mechanics, fluid-dynamics applied to fans and combustion management systems fields, developing competitive products in line with the expected costs and quality standards.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
– Collaborate with the Chief Operating Officer of Motors Division and the Motors Commercial department to define the Motors Division three-year master plan
– Drive all design and product development activities for Motors, as well as coordinating the laboratory processes
– Promote and drive projects concerning technical innovation, cost reduction and processes optimization
– Coordinate the Product Lifecycle Management activities with a continuous improvement approach, from the feasibility study to production
– Collaborate with the Group R&D Hoods, carrying out project management activities as specified in the shared work program
Lobbying & Networking
– Widen and strengthen relations with strategic suppliers , universities, customers R&D and the Motors business main stakeholders
Organization & People Management
Ensure, together with the HR department and the Chief Operating Officer, that the coordinated areas deliver as described in their mission and in line with Group objectives and strategies. Guarantee that the team develops appropriate skills to meet business needs, bridging any gaps through training.
Create an environment that encourages communication, delegation, management by objectives and accountability in daily work.
– Master Degree in mechanical or electronic engineering; Master in Business Administration will be considered a plus
– Level of English C1 is mandatory
– At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
– Demonstrated experience in management of a product development team
– Good knowledge of electric motors and elctronic components
– Specific experience in/ strong knowledge of the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditiong business dynamics
PIU’ INFO AL LINK: